Vegan sliced bread with Capuliato (sun dried chopped tomato)
Vegan sliced bread with Capuliato
(organic sun dried chopped tomato)
- 8 slices of sourdough bread,
- 300 g of cauliflower,
250 g of Agriblea “Capuliato” organic sun dried chopped tomatoes,
- rocket arugula leaves, garlic,
red hot chili pepper,
- extra virgin olive oil.
- After cleaning the cauliflower, boil and continue to mash with garlic andred hot chilli.
- Cut the bread in thick slices.
- Grease the bread slices with olive oil.
- Put the cauliflower mashed on the slices of bread.
- Add a teaspoon of “Capuliato” on each slice of bread.
Garnish with one or two leaves of fresh arugula.
If you prefer, you can serve the slices of bread warmed previously in oven for 5 minutes.