Organic Sun-dried Tomatoes patè – Spaghetti recipe
Organic Sun-dried Tomatoes patè
(Spaghetti or linguine recipe)
Ingredients (4 serves):
- 400 g whole wheat Spaghetti
- 100 g Organic sun-dried tomatoes of Agriblea
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 cappers
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 mint leaves
- 4 brazil nuts
- 2 glasses of water
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients (Organic sun-dried tomatoes) in the container of a food processor, until completely smoother.
- Add pasta to sauce.
- Sun-dried tomatoes paté is an ideal quick starter, as a spread for “bruschetta” toasted bread.